Suggest treatment for itchy rash, frequent urination and chronic fatigue
I do not think that is any specific kidney condition that would cause rash
I believe that frequent chronic urinary tract infections are causing your problems rather than a kidney disorder. I suggest to get a urinalysis and urine culture/ sensitivity test done.
I do not think that is any specific kidney condition that would cause rash and frequent urination with fatigue. Kidney transplant rejection patients can experience rash and frequent urination but this cannot be the case in you as there is no such history. Please, let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Chronic fatigue
- Suggest treatment for fibromyalgia causing chronic fatigue and roving pain
- Kigtropin hgh in chronic fatigue treatments
- Chronic fatigue symptoms and treatment
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- New treatments for chronic fatigue
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination