Suggest treatment for intermittent pain in the shoulders

Posted on Wed, 9 Aug 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have been having intermittant ache/pain in shoulder and upper arm for f few weeks. First on my left side, but more often now on my right side. Had bad case of persistant cough last night and bad fatigue. I am a 67 year old woman. I'm supposed to go on a delivery route today. Is this something that I can make an appointment for or should I cancel on my job and go to the ER My email is YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
should be seen today

Detailed Answer:
If you have cough and fatigue with upper arm pains you should be seen by a doctor today. This could be something serious with your heart or lungs. If you cannot get in to see your regular doctor then you should go to an urgent care or emergency department today.
Dr. Robinson
Dr. Kathy Robinson