Suggest treatment for hemifacial spasm
Possibility of hemifacial spasm
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
You may be suffering from hemifacial spasm which involves periocular muscles and may involve face region too.
If the problem is bilateral, a possibility of blepharospasm should be considered.
You should visit a neurologist for detailed examination and investigation.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for hemifacial spasm
- Ayurveda treatments for hemifacial spasms
- Homeopathy treatment for hemifacial spasm
- What treatment should one take for hemifacial spasm
- Homeopathic treatment for hemifacial spasm
- Marijuana as treatment for hemifacial spasms
- Natural treatments for hemifacial spasm
- Hemifacial spasm treatment by catalyst
- Hemifacial spasm ayurveda cure
- Suggest treatment for clonic hemifacial spasm