Suggest treatment for gingival recession
Seems to be loose of gum attached due to infection
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..
As per your complain receeding gums and bleeding is a clear indication that you have infection in your gums and it is leading to loss of attachment of the gums to the teeth due to damage to the cementing layer between gum and teeth causing recession..
Bleeding is due to infection causing inflammation..
This cannot be home treated and you should consult a Periodontist as if left untreated the infection will keep progressing and damage underlying bone that holds the teeth and finally teeth will become loose and gradually fall..
So at present if the gum recession is less then proper Scaling and curettage along with antibiotics, anti inflammatory painkiller, gum paint massage and antiseptic mouthwash gargles will help..
It can also help in improving the attachment of gums to teeth..
In case if your teeth have already started becoming loose that can be very well checked by the dentist then further treatment like flap surgery can help..
You can send me an image of your teeth and also get a full mouth x Ray done known as Panoramic x ray so that I can evaluate it well and guide you further..
Any further questions are welcome..
Hope this information helps..
Thanks and regards..
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggest treatment for anger and aggressiveness
- Suggested treatment of tuberculosis
- Diagnosis of Gingival recession
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Symptoms of gingival recession
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest the treatment for tuberculosis of bones
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess