Suggest treatment for folliculitis while on Roxid
If you upload a picture then it will be more helpful.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be most likely folliculitis. As you are using nadoxin ointment and taking Roxid this will get recovered soon. You can use povidone iodine ointment if nadoxin doesn't help. Other condition which give such lesion is genital herpes. But genital herpes is not usually single and will be associated with pain,burning sensation and itching.
Do you had any unprotected sex before getting this?
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Folliculitis treatment neosporin children
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis on forearms and thighs
- Folliculitis decalvans aryuvedic treatment
- Folliculitis treatment and ayurveda
- Folliculitis treatment workouts armpit
- Suggest treatment for lesions of folliculitis over the arms
- Suggest treatment for chronic scalp folliculitis
- Folliculitis treatment in ayurveda for toddlers
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis over the gluteal region
- Folliculitis treatment