Suggest treatment for fibula fracture
Needs an Xray to decide
Thanks for the query.
Usually a fracture at that region can take upto 6 weeks to heal.
Am Xray is needed to look for signs of healing to decide how long you need to be in the boot, or whether it can be taken off.
Minimal pain at the fracture site could indicts possible healing. Do keep the limb elevated.
I hope I have answered your query
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fractured in thigh bone suggest me the treatment
- What treatment is suggested for fractured distal fibula
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Suggest treatment for tibia displacement due to a fracture
- Suggest treatment for ankle fracture
- Got hairline fracture in head of fibula treatment
- Non displaced fibula fracture treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain due to fracture
- Suggest treatment for rib fracture pain
- Suggest treatment for stress fracture on foot