Suggest treatment for eye injury
Need to go to the ER to have your eye checked
Thank you for using HCM,
I read carefully your question.
The eye is a very delicate and complicated organ. Yes, you can put ice pack, but it wont help much if the injury is deep.
The trauma might have injured the eye globe causing a laceration, who might cause a dangerous problem after.
Also, it might have damage the cornea, which again needs to be evaluated.
Most of the cases eye infections might happen at least.
so, mentioning all those above I would recommend to go to the ER and have your eye checked, so the doctor can see how much is the damage, and he may give an antibiotic to prevent infections if nothing serious has happened.
Let me know how did it go. Or feel free to ask more questions, if need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the homeopathic treatment for eye injury
- Eye injury first aid treatment
- Common eye injuries
- Resistance bands and eye injuries
- Treatment and cure for blunt eye injury
- Eye injuries treatment
- Eye injury floaters circle
- Treatment and cure for black eye injuries
- Treating a black eye injury
- Treatment and cure for Eye injury