question-icon

Suggest treatment for extremely swollen testicles

Posted on Sat, 29 Mar 2014
Question: i have swollen testicles 5 times bigger and penis is completely coverd can not see penis head no pain ankles and feet swollen
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (1 hour later)
Brief Answer: It could be Hydrocele or Testicular Tumour. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have swollen testicle to the extent of 5 times bigger than normal. This is most likely to be due to either Hydrocele or Testicular Tumour. Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get following basic tests to confirm the diagnosis. 1) Routine Urine tests and blood tests. 2) Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum. Further investigations and treatment will depend upon the preliminary diagnosis. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist