• question-icon

    Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

Posted on Thu, 4 Feb 2016 in Homeopathy
Question: I am a 45 years old male and my female partner is quite young and energetic: only 37 year old but looks like 30 odd years old only.
I am suffering from critical ED ans well as PM problem.
Errection is there only for a few minutes and I ejaculate just after starting foreplay:kissing,touching,embracing etc
Penetration stage never reaches.Ejaculation is there also while viewing a porn clip.
I have acute desire but fail to perform at all.
My penis size has also diminished in last two years.It happened to be 5.5" earlier in fully errect state but now it is only 4.25"and less firm.
My partner is quite unsatisfied and planning to seprate from me if my condition does not improve.Pl help.
Is ther any effective homeopathic remedy also as I fear for side effects of allopathic drugs.
Answered by Dr. Neel Kudchadkar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
7 things you must do to become sexually healthy. No more ED or PM. No drugs

Detailed Answer:

You have mentioned that you have a problematic ED and PM.
You state that you do not wish to use allopathic drugs. Good.
This is because you are right that drugs have side effects.

1) There are several constrictor rings that you can apply to the
base of the penis safely to maintain erection.
2) Several over the counter gels and even condoms contain a
small amount of a numbing coating that solves PM.
3) You can order a medical device called as an electronic vacuum
pump. This will give you a satisfying erection.
4) Your age is no restriction to sexual enjoyment.
5) Do you smoke or drink alcohol? These cause ED.
If so, then try to stop or at least reduce.
6) Sex is not just a physical thing. You must resolve quarrels or conflicts
with your partner. It is best to fall in love again.
7) Remember always. ED and PM are mostly a self created problem.

I will answer all of your further doubts, if any.

In confidence,
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Neel Kudchadkar 20 minutes later
I need a medicine/drug which can retain my errection even after ejaculation so that I continue sex and satisfy my partner.
Will sildenfil/Tadalfil work?
Answered by Dr. Neel Kudchadkar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You want to take Mellaril. Believe me, it works!

Detailed Answer:
Hi again!

Sildenafil and Tadalafil are drugs that you can use for this purpose.
But they are an overkill - excess benefits also cause side effects.

Though you can use them an hour before sex.

I suggest Mellaril 10 mg, which is the lowest dose.

After taking this, ejaculation is prolonged due to it's alpha blocking effects.

There are no side effects at 10 mg a day and it is perfect because it lowers
your anxiety and makes for a sexually aroused mood.

Thus Mellaril, in your case in particular is the drug of choice for you,
because it works on both your mind and your body and cures you.

I am sure that this will help you just as it has saved the sex lives of many
people. It is a tried, tested and proven treatment.

Do you have any further questions or doubts? Write to me.

Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Answered by
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2004

Answered : 532 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Recent questions on  Homeopathic

doctor1 MD

hi,doctor .iam28 year i have been suffered from gap on my right cheek.it look like a big hole on my face i went through two surgery .however no...

doctor1 MD

I am suffering from irritable bowl syndrome since from last 9 years .I was taken treatment from gastroenterologist for 8 yeras and for last one...

doctor1 MD

I am 30 yr old and having contipation problem since 6 months.i was taking homeopathic medicines and got relief but now when i left taking those...

doctor1 MD

hi,i'm having pain when stool coming out and my doc.has been given refzil-o tab,enzoflame tab and cremaffin plus syrup.And he also recommend to...

doctor1 MD

Hello Dr I have diabetes and cholesterol Gerd and ibs Urethal stenosis. I pass slow urine or sometimes it gets blocked. Sometimes it is normal. Dr...

doctor1 MD

Hi, My niece is 4.5 months old. She constantly rubs her eyes throughout the day owing to which her eyelids turn red . 1) do we need to consult an...

doctor1 MD

Hello there, my daughter is 3 years 8 months. She doesn't Paas the motion for 4-5 days. Doctors have given Lexopeg FC 5 bottles in 8 months. We...

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

196 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
  • Q - Can HIV be contracted through unsterilized syringe usage and contact...

  • Q - What causes headache and acidity?

  • Q - Is HPV contracted through oral sex?

  • Q - What causes pain in the hair roots?

  • Q - What causes nausea while lying down flat?

  • Q - What causes swelling near temple with extreme pain?

  • Q - What causes burning sensation on face,legs,arms and mild nausea?

  • Q - Suggest treatment for aphasia

  • Q - Suggest treatment for scorpion bite and associated allergies

  • Q - How many grams of fat per meal can a person normally digest?