Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes on the neck
seems to be lymph node enlargement.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that you are having lumps above the XXXXXXX apple. I would like to ask you few more details.
Is there any change of voice or cough ?
Is your lumps associated with difficulty in swelling ?
Kindly get back to me with the details, if possible picture of the lump.
Based on your clinical details, it appears to be lymph node enlargement or growth related hypo pharynx.
As such, pain less enlargement in neck should always be evaluated with laryngoscopy, fine needle aspiration cytology and if necessary blood tests. Kindly go ahead for ent consultation and investigations.
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes
- Suggest treatment for recurring lymph node infection
- What is the treatment for enlarged lymph nodes
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes
- Lymph nodes in neck treatment
- Uterus tuberculosis lymph node on neck on antioxidants treatment
- Treatment of lymph node cancer
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful lymph nodes
- Have a swollen cervical lymph node suggest treatment
- Treatment and cure for Enlarged lymph node