Suggest treatment for ear infection causing vertigo
would need to treat ear infection
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The ear infection would need to be treated.
Ear infections can be treated with topical antibiotic drops or oral antibiotics, normally used for 7 days.
If there is associated pain then this can be treated with pain killers such as ibuprofen, naproxen or cataflam.
The vertigo will only resolve if the infection itself is treated.
There are medications that can temporarily decrease vertigo but would only be a temporary fix such as dramamine, meclizine, valium.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best treatment for ear infection
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Adult ear infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for ear infection
- Fungal ear infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for robotic sounds caused by an ear infection
- Taking antibiotics for ear infection have vertigo treatment
- Treatment corynebacterium ear infection
- Inner ear infection vertigo symptoms
- Inner ear infection vertigo