Suggest treatment for diabetic neuropathy
about neuroapthy treatment :
Hello and thank you for asking!
The treatment of non diabetic neuropathy is similiar to that of diabetic neuropathy.
Although neuropathic pain management remains challenging because the response to therapy varies considerably between patients, and pain relief is rarely complete, a majority of patients can benefit from monotherapy using a well-chosen agent or treatment that combines medications with different mechanisms of action.
You didn't mention if duloxetine is the only treatment you have tried but i would suggest to discuss with your treating physician to try other analgesics (amyltriptiline, pregabaline, gabapentine ect) or combine tablets until the pain is relieved.
Hope the information will be helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Role of physiotherapy in diabetic neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for diabetic neuropathy treatment
- Pain treatment for diabetic neuropathy
- What are the treatment available for diabetic neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for Diabetic neuropathy
- Symptoms of diabetic neuropathy treatment
- Diagnosis of diabetic neuropathy treatment
- Diabetic neuropathy treatment causes
- Diabetic neuropathy and fever
- Drugs/medication for diabetic neuropathy treatment