Suggest treatment for dark spots around nose, lips and chin

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have dark blackish spots near my nose, lips area and chinsince 1 year.So I have consulted two skin doctors.The first doctor was saying it is seborrheic Dermiztitis and other is saying it is peri oral melasma. So I have now consulted the second doctor and taking his treatment. He prescribed me Biocutics face wash, UV-ORG 30+ sunscreen, MELASPRO - TX tablets, MASONIC PLUS tube..Here, I want to know MELASPRO - TX medicine is for what? Is it for melasma or for something else?
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
New combination used for the treatment of melasma

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
Melaspro TX cream contains tranexamic acid and proanthocyanidin .
This is a new combination recently been used for the treatment of melasma.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina