Suggest treatment for cramping pain below knee after falling
You should gave it further look to rule out any vascular injury.
Thanks for your query.
As x-rays were normal, there is possibility of soft tissue injury or ligament injury.
If the lower leg is persistently cold then you should gave it further look to rule out any vascular injury.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Suggest medication and treatment for painful knee
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in knees
- Suggest treatment for pain after knee surgery
- Suggest treatment for severe knee pain after joint replacement
- Treatment for pain inside and below knee cap
- Treatment and cure for knees cramps
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to knee injury