• question-icon

Suggest treatment for coronary sinus

Posted on Wed, 5 Jul 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: hi what is means is nroml?coronary sinus of valsalva in the usual position it is a large caliber vessel it divides into the left anterior descending left main coronary artery the LMCA arises from the left coronary sinus of valsalva in the usual position it is a large caliber vessel it divides into the left anterior descending and the left circumflex arteries the LAD is a medium calibre vessel and gives rise to 1 major diagonal branch the left circumflex artery is a medium calibre vessel and gives rise to 2
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please upload the complete report.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The description that you have given seems to be normal. You need to attach the complete report for a proper evaluation. You can upload the reports n the box provided on the right hand side of this query page.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 27 minutes later
hi
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Report is normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
I have seen the attached report. it is normal. No evidence of atherosclerosis is found.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN