Suggest treatment for corn in right leg

Dr. Hari Charan Perigela

General Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 4 Aug 2014 in Lump
Question: Recently two week ago got some pain in my right leg palms, below the middle finger of feet found rough skin which is causing the pain. I was then told this is corn, so am taking the Amurtanjan Corn ans Wrap Plasters for past 2 weeks. Post the plasters will the skin peel of automatically or i should consultant a doctor for proper dressing. If yes will general doctor will do or specialist. Will this corn cause any pain or trouble in the heart as am feeling heavy heart.My BP is 130/90. Was talking tablets for cholestral and BP during January and discontinued and in medication for thyroid and others under homeopathy.
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Corn plaster will remove the corn automatically

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thank you for posting in health care magic.
As a Surgeon, I have tried Corn plasters in many patients who were not willing for excision. But, the results were not satisfactory. Only few patients got complete cure.
In the patients who were cured , the corn has disappeared automatically.
So, you do not need a special dressing.
It doesn't involve the heart.
It is a simple skin lesion where in the superficial layers of the skin get thickened.
Nothing to worry.
It will be cured.
If you have any queries, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju