Suggest treatment for burning sensation in the calf muscles and feet

Dr. Ajay Panwar

Neurologist

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in Brain and Spine
Question: hi i am a 57 year old woman for the past 3 or more weeks my toes and the back of my calf and feet are burning and then my lower s and yrying sbacks gets excrushating pain im in tears i hurt so bad i have to sit down until the pain goes away about one or more hours i went to a podiatrist and he put me on back to back steiods he said the burning feet and back calf pain is from herdiated and buldgs discs from l2 l3 l4 l5 s1 s2 help my back hurts so bad im in screaming pain what can i do i cant stand lone mabe 20 mins or so
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please upload your MRI.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist, here to answer your query.

Of course, L2,L3,L4,L5,S1 and S2 disc bulges can cause burning toes/calf and pain in calf. I would be able to opine better in this regard if I can view your MRI. If possible, please upload your MRI spine film images/CD/report.

I shall be glad to have you in follow-up with further details.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)