Suggest treatment for bruise in the jawline
Please attach an image
Thanks for asking on this platform
Was there any preceeding history of trauma?
There are few conditions (related to coagulation disorder) in which easy bruising or persistent bruising is a problem.
Sililarly few vessels related disorders may look like bruise.
Skin lesions are better assessed by direct visualisation.I request you to attach an image so that I better able to help you out.
Waiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen and painful bruise
- Suggest treatment for eye bruise caused after a seizure
- Suggest treatment for bruise on stomach
- Suggest treatment for bruised bump on shin
- What treatment is suggested for bruise and swelling on thigh
- Bump and bruise on forehead following fall suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful bruise on the elbow
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on thighs
- Suggest treatment for bruise and pus on the shin
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on forehead
- What does my stool test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for respiratory tract infection in an infant
- Suggest treatment for chesty cough and blocked nose
- What does this CECT abdomen report indicate?
- Suggest remedy for cough and breathing problem in an infant
- What causes recurrent pain abdomen with vomiting?
- What is the cause and treatment for poor appetite in an infant?
- Suggest treatment for low appetite and different pattern of behavior in...
- Suggest treatment for asthma in a 5 year old
- What causes swollen lymph node in groin area of a child?