Suggest treatment for brain fog
I understand. Kindly do this.
I'm Dr. Neel Kudchadkar and I'll help you out with this one.
1.I feel that the brain fog that you are describing is the feeling of being overwhelmed.
2.I feel that you need to take action about your stress.
3.I feel that crying helps to express emotions, and it's normal.
4.Please answer some questions, so you can benefit.
1) Do you feel depressed or sad?
2) Do you feel like hurting yourself?
3) Do you feel frightened or stressed out?
4) Do you feel confused?
5.It's a good idea to make a list of things that stress you out.
You do not have to mention what stresses you out, but what's happening to you.
6.I would appreciate if you describe these problems in your next query to me.
7.In the meantime, I would recommend that you take clomipramine low dose <40mg
for a short while, when you are writing the information you'll send to me.
8.Clomipramine is an anti-depressant drug. It clears "Brain Fog" and you'll feel
that it's a rather difficult thing to cry.
9.I can help you more if you describe your problem better.
Waiting for your answer,
All the best,
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
i havent eaten good lately and been sleep deprived
I'll help you, just do this.
1. Relax like this. Close your eyes and slowly take deep breaths that fill your
stomach and chest. Slowly release these breaths. Do this whenever you feel scared. This works. Do it at least ten times.
2. Music helps by activating the right side of the brain. Try listening to some
songs or tunes that make you feel comfortable.
3. Try talking with someone, a friend, or a family member, about what is causing you to feel scared. Talking about fear, reduces the fear. It makes it controllable.
4. What do you exactly mean when you say "Brain Fog"?
Write it down, and send it to me.
I am confident I can help you.
I need you to explain to me what is happening to you?
Only then can I help you.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
the feeling y get when y wake up,i do feel confused also
Thanks. Do this now.
1. Can you tell me exactly what happened before you started crying?
2. Do you have any loss in memory? Do you feel this?
3. Do you feel that thoughts are being inserted into your head? Or
that all this is happening you because someone is doing it on purpose?
4. I need to ask you these questions, so I can help you?
5. You say that there is a "fog" or void in your mind.
Can you write down what this means?
Can you explain it to me?
6. Are you taking any medicines or drugs for any reason?
I'm confident I can help you.
Just cooperate with me.
Write down and send me what's happening to you.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for seizures due to asphyxia and brain damage
- Suggest treatment for glial tumors in brain
- Brain fog treatment
- Treatment brain hypoxia
- Suggest treatment for pneumonia after a brain stroke
- Mastocytosis and treatment for brain fog
- Treatment of brain tb
- Cinnarizine in treatment brain atrophy
- Suggest treatment for brain tumor
- Suggest treatment for epilepsy due to worm in brain