Suggest treatment for blocked nostrils and hearing problem
not to worry
The ear and the nose are conncted to each other by a tube called the eustachian tube.
Therefore any conditions in the nose like infections or allergies can block the tube leading to hearing loss, tinnitus and pain.
You can instill 3 drops of decongestant nose drops like otrivin in each nostril 3 times a day for 6 days and follow it up with steam.
Otrivin drops will open the tubes and ventilate the ear.
Chewing gum and valsalve exercise also help to open the tubes.
You can get details of valsalva exercise on you tube.
You should consult an ENT specialist to detect the pathology in your nose and sinuses so that the ear condition can be effectively treated .since the 2 are inter-related
Dr Rajkishori Godhi.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sinus problem
- Treatment and cure for Blocked nostril
- Suggest treatment for hearing loss
- Blocked nostrils treatment
- Suggest treatment for gallbladder problem
- Suggest the treatment for erection problem
- What treatment is there for hearing problem
- Suggest treatment for blocked nose
- Left nostril blocked treatment
- Suggest treatment for blocked ears