Suggest treatment for asthma with cold in a child
Increase in heart rate is frequently associated with ventorlin intake
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I am sorry to learn that your child is not in good health. Most often children suffer from cough and cold which are associated with viral infections. Asthma is a condition characterized by bronchospasm where the respiratory pathways narrow down and thereby cause wheezing. Ventorlin is a bronchodilator and provides relief by dilating these airways. But it is associated with the side effect of increase in heart rate. Unless it causes discomfort, nothing needs to be done about this heart rate. So, if feasible, I would insist you not to worry about it and to leave it alone.
Since the oxygen saturation in blood is normal, you need not worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for child s allergic asthma
- Treatment for asthma
- Suggest treatment for pocos with anxiety and asthma
- Cold induced asthma treatment
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma
- Suggest treatment for asthma triggered by a cold
- Kindly suggest treatment for asthma alergy
- Suggest treatment for adhd and asthma
- Suggest treatment for asthma and coughing with wheezing
- Cold air asthma treatment