Suggest treatment for armpit tendon injury
It can be a tendon or nerve
I have read your case and seen your photograph and I want to suggest you to visit doctor as early as possible as it can be a tendon injury. You are able to see one end of the tendon while other end may be retracted. This type of wound (also called as stab wound) are dangerous because from outside it looks small and inside damage can be extensive.
Your doctor might need to get a ultrasound to see what is happening inside or he might need a surgery to asses the damage.
Let me know if you want to ask any thing else. Thanks.
I would suggest you to get mri
If possible I would suggest you to get mri of the arm to confirm. If it is just pulled tendon then why you can see one end and not a intact tendon.
It should be done early as once tendon injury become old then repair become difficult.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pituitary adenoma and tendon injury
- Treatment and cure for tendon injury
- Treatment for achilles tendon injury
- Hamstring tendon injury treatment
- Treatment for tendon injury
- Treatment and cure for patellar tendon injury
- Levaquin tendon injury
- Suggest treatment for ligament and tendon injury
- Cipro and tendon injuries
- Tendon injuries to thumb
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain due to back surgery
- What is the treatment for chronic back pain in the dorso lumbar region?
- What is the treatment for lower back pain caused by doing squats?
- Suggest treatment for L2 and L4 transverse process fracture
- Would the administration of moderate to high levels of analgesia...
- I have severe pain in my left hip, buttock and groin area
- Should I be concerned about arm numbness after yellow fever vaccination?
- Suggest treatment for weak quadriceps after a cervical spine surgery
- Suggest treatment for constant pain in right hip inspite of having large...
- I have Sharp, quick pain just below left armpit and chest pain, cough...