Suggest treatment for adjustment disorder
I am feeling kind of depressed as I am in love and my marriage with my girlfriend was about to be fixed but our horoscopes didn't match as of which my parents are not agreeing to it. We both really love each other and cannot live without each other.
I have high B.P. and I am under medication. But even after taking my medicine I feel like drowsy, my heart beats faster, vomiting tendency and also I feel thirsty.
Please suggest us both how to overcome this and if possible a way to convince my parents.
Thanks in advance.
Keep patience and remain hopeful
Hello thanks for asking from HCM for your health related queries
I can understand your concern. The problem you are having is the cause of depressive symptoms you have. A lot of individuals in acute stress develop depressive symptoms also called as adjustment disorder. To come out of this depression you have to solve the problems you are facing.
The main problem is there due to mismatch of horoscope and your parents are not agreeing. In such case decide yourself and talk to your girlfriend, if you really need the match of horoscopes to get married. Both of you understand each other and I don't think there is need to match horoscopes in such case.
Visit a new PUNDIT and talk to him about the problem. Mention him that both of you want to get married and the horoscope should match. He will give solution to you. ;)
You have to spend some money on that. I know this is not a professional way to solve your problem but this is a good way.
Remain assertive and firm to your decision. If parents are not agreeing then tell them you will wait but will not marry to some other girl. This will take time but in last they will left with no other option and will agree to your marriage. This is like a mental tug of war. The person who has more patience wins always. Try to understand what I am trying to say.
Continue to take your medicines and talk to your girlfriend regularly. Don't fight with her in stressful situations because this will increase the problems only.
Thanks. Hope this helps you. Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Adjustment disorder causes
- Adjustment disorder depression
- Adjustment disorder vs anxiety disorder
- Adjustment disorder dsm-iv
- Drugs/medication for adjustment disorder
- Does desperation signify adjustment disorders?
- Diagnosis of adjustment disorder
- Adjustment disorder test
- Symptoms of adjustment disorder
- Treatment and cure for adjustment disorder
- Sight problem. Taking pregabalin for fibromyalgia. Should I stop...
- Found mucus and pus cell in stool test. Suggested to go for colonoscopy...
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking paroxetine and sustimax....
- On medication for clinical depression. What diet should I take to reduce...
- Alcoholic, suffering from OCD, depression, suffered seizure. Prescribed...
- Trying to quit tobacco. What should I do for this?
- Taking clozazepam. Safe and easy method to stop taking this medicine?
- Taking fluoxidine, lectopam. Feeling weak, anxiety, nervous and chest...
- Aderall induced psychosis. How long will the effects last?
- Started getting panic attack after taking mucinex dm. Cause for concern?