Suggest treatment for Acute Transverse Myelitis

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Thu, 19 Jun 2014 in Brain and Spine
Question: my name is XXXXXXX from karanatka XXXXXXX my sister son petaint of actue transvers myelitis last 11 month no imporvement of lag give me medical treatment any other tearttment
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I need further details.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.

You sister is suffering from Acute Transverse Myelitis since 11 months!
This is actually not possible.
Either she has been misdiagnosed, or you are using the wrong terminology Acute Transverse Myelitis.

I would like to know following:
1. Since when is she suffering from this?
2. What actually happened that time?
3. Attach MRI report and Your doctor's discharge or prescription.
4. Did she receive Methylprednisoline injections that time?
5. What is her current status? Can she walk or is she bed ridden?

This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me and answer these questions preferably in point wise manner.
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD