Suggest the best ultrasound machines to effectively treat neck and back pain
i had been actually suffering from neck pain and back pains in betwen,and my father and mother also.its hard to go to physio therapy everytime for ultrasonic or we need to take pain killers which is not good especially for my father and mothers.
can you suggest any ultrasound machines under 10k which are small and portable.
http://www.ultracarepro.in/product/us-111-portable-ultrasound/ i saw this in XXXXXXX
is there are worth .
can you suggest any company or any product which works well and trustble
This portable ultrasound will help.
Lower back pain is quite COMMON among middle-aged individuals. Back muscle strain is one of the MOST common causes of acute to severe lower back pain.
Lifting a heavy object, twisting, or a sudden movement can cause muscles or ligaments to stretch or develop microscopic tears.
TREATMENT: Some general guidelines can help you to reduce lower back pain. These are as follows:
1) Take adequate bed REST with maintaining posture. Individuals who do not regularly exercise to build strength and flexibility are more likely to experience recurrent or prolonged lower back pain.
2) Alternate Hot water bottle or Ice pack can help to relieve most types of low back pain by reducing inflammation.
3) Non-Steroid Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) are quite useful to reduce inflammation and back pain. You need a proper prescription from your doctor.
4) Exercise for Lower Back Pain: It is a key element of almost any lower back pain treatment plan.
You may contact with Physiotherapist regarding this. You can learn the exercises and do these at home or at the workplace.
The portable ultrasonic unit that you have mentioned is a good one and will help in reducing such pains if used regularly along with back strengthening exercises.
Rest and exercises are also needed along with it. In case the pain is persistent then do consider going for a detailed evaluation like MRI scan for proper diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
DO YOU PREFER ANY PORTABLE OR NORMAL ULTRASOUND MACHINE,
DO YOU PREFER ANY COMPANIES .
WITH REGARDS XXXXXXX
You can use the portable one.
The ultrasound equipment that you have mentioned now will not provide you with any extra benefit over the handheld portable one.
All the companies usually provide the same standard equipment with variation in vibration, compression and heating. Ultracare pro should be sufficient for the mild pains that you are having.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal ultrasound nausea back pain
- Vyvanse and neck back pain
- Have back pain neck pain and dizziness suggestions
- Neck and back pain lightheaded
- Bloating abdomen back pain ultrasound fine no constipation
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- Neck and back pain meth
- Back pain and stiff neck
- Shoulder neck and back pain
- Is back pain a side effects from vaginal internal ultrasound