Suggest remedy for rashes in an infant
Allergic rashes likely.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen the image of the rashes attached with the history.
The rashes look like allergic rashes. These are usually itchy and appear suddenly.
It can result from contact with an agent or chemical that provokes an allergic response such as a new cream,lotion,soap or detergent.It can also result from ingestion of an allergen.
To decrease the itching keep the area well moisturized using coconut oil or an odor free moisturizer like aloe vera gel. You can also give cetrizine drops after consulting his pediatrician. If the rash is gradually increasing with fever or purplish tinge then you need to consult his pediatrician for stronger prescription medicines.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Infant have cough giving wikoryl for cold suggest home remedies
- Red pimple rash thats spreading suggest me the remedies
- Infant suffering from severe diarrhea and rashes suggest effective medicine
- Skin rashes on hands please suggest remedy
- An infant having blocked nose please suggest the remedies
- Suggest home remedies for rashes on stomach and chest area
- My penis rash please suggest me remedy
- Infant has itchy rashes on face suggest remedy
- Infant watery frequent stools rashes around vagina remedy
- Infant has rashes is dermadew safe suggest best products