Suggest remedy for persistent chest pain
The pain increases with movement, inhaling, other expansion/ contraction of rib cage.
I have a history of Small Airways Obstruction and TB. However, at present I am not on any medication.
Possibility of musculoskeletal pain is more.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Since your chest pain is associated with movements, possibility of musculoskeletal pain is more.
But better to get done ecg and chest x ray.
Ecg is needed to rule out heart related pain because it is common in left side.
Chest x ray is needed to rule lung related causes because you are having history of tuberculosis and small airway disease.
If both these are normal then no need to worry for this pain.
Musculoskeletal pain is more likely.
Avoid movements causing pain. Avoid heavyweight lifting and strenuous exercise.
Apply warm water pad on affected areas.
Take painkiller and muscle relaxant drugs.
Avoid bad postures in sleep.
Don't worry, you will be alright.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for chest pain
- Chest pains while stretching suggestions
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- What could be the cause of persistant chest pain
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Severe acidity causing chest pain suggestive remedy
- Chest pain crash dieting suggestions
- Upvas chest pain remedy
- Persisting chest pain numb breast gastroenteritis
- Suggest medication for stomach and chest pain