What causes calcified granulomatous disease?Suggest treatment and prognosis

Hello, Dr. Goyal. I am a 54 year old woman with SLE Lupus. Today I was told I have calcified granulomatous disease in the mediastinum and left hilum; suble ground glass opacity es in the right middle lobe, lingual, and both lower lobes; and areas of geographic hyperlucency predominately in the right lower lobe are consistent with air trapping and small airway disease. Please explain to me if I should be concerned about all of this? What are the causes and treatment as well as prognosis for these issues? Thank you for your assistance.
Tue, 18 Dec 2018