Suggest remedy for fibroids in uterus with cervical inflammation
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
A 9 mm endometrial thickness is not an indication for D& C, unless there is heavy bleeding or endometrial pathologies like hyperplasia.
Atypical cell in cervix needs further evaluation by colposcopy and a guided cervical biopsy, if required.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Please do get back for further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of cervical inflammation
- Fibroid contraction of the uterus
- Large uterus fibroids suggested robotic surgery is this safe
- Treatment and cure for cervical inflammation
- Uterus seedling subserous fibroid on fibroid on anterior wall
- Nodule in thyroid and uterus fibroid
- Drugs/medication for cervical inflammation
- Cervical inflammation causes
- Diagnosis of cervical inflammation
- Suggest treatment for cervical inflammation and fatty liver
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?