Suggest remedy for dehydration
Most likely to be dehydration
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am always here to help. Let me go ahead and list some of the most common causes for such an appearance for your reference ma'am:
+Dehydration: One of the most common causes, make sure you consume at least 3 litres of water each day
+Harsh detergents, soaps, or chemicals
and a few others.
I would recommend keeping your hands clean and covered from harsh sunlight or cold air; drinking plenty of fluids (at least 3 litres of water per day); avoid washing your hands incessantly several times a day; avoid harsh chemicals, detergents or soaps.
Please also feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help.
Help me with information so I can answer that question please
Please respond to the following:
+Is this the first time this has happened? If so, is it seasonal?
+Did you have blisters prior to the appearance of the dry skin on your hands?
+Is it winter or summer where you live now?
+How many litres of water do you consume in a day?
+Are your palms usually dry or sweaty?
I look forward to hearing from you in order to answer your question in a more accurate manner.
Almost sure it is related to dehyration and nothing else
Hello once again.
Exfoliative keratolysis is usually seen during the summer and is quite recurrent and appears with blisters.
You presentation has seemed to be associated with dehydration to me from the very beginning. Start drinkin at least 3 litres of water day and I am sure things will start to change for the better. Along with this, initiate the application of a moisturising cream over the affected region.
Follow these two suggestions and your problem shall soon disappear. I do not see this to be exfoliative keratolysis or any other condition that should cause you anxiety so stop worrying and start drinking plenty of water, and reduce or stop the sodas.
Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dehydrated for days
- Multivitamins dehydration
- Homeopathic remedies for dehydration
- Dehydration ataxia
- Dizziness twinges in chest stomach dehydrated suggestions
- Dizziness light headed doctor suggested dehydration worried
- What is the remedy for dehydration
- Remedies for dehydration in adults
- Night dehydration
- Eosinophilia had endometriosis intersitial cystitis dehydration chronic diarrhoea suggestions
- Not getting proper sleep, don't want to take sleeping pills. What to take?
- Radiation done for tongue cancer. Started getting pain. How to overcome...
- How to get rid of swollen and painful inner labia?
- Have bradycardia. Got positive stress test and qrs-t angle on ekg. Risk...
- Suffering from chronic acute bronchitis and recurrent pneumonitis. Safe...
- Hard bump appeared on inner thigh and lower abdomen. What could be...
- Have severe dry eye. On Restasis. Used moisture pads. Nothing helped....
- Have osteoporosis. Is it safe to stop taking fosomax while on calcium...
- Sudden pop sound in back. Experiencing pain and hot flashes. Took...
- Suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and bipolar 2. Why am I...