Suggest remedy for bloating, dizziness and gas
You are having dyspeptic symptoms
I have gone through your query.
You are having dyspeptic symptoms. These could be due to poor digestion or poor functioning of the gut. This in turn could be to be due to stomach bug.
You can take T. Iladac 10 mg once a day before breakfast for week.
Apart from this avoid spicy food, alcohol and smoking. Eat small frequent meals instead of single heavy meals. Walk for half an hour post eating. It is better to avoid dairy products, chocolate, carbonated beverages. Increase the intake of fresh fruits, add vegetables to your diet. Probiotics like sporolac or ecobion will be beneficial.
Along with this measures you should include regular exercise, follow this it should reduce your symptoms.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural therapies for gas nausea dizziness bloating
- Gas bloating dizziness mood swings
- Suggest treatment for bloating with dizziness and headaches
- Dizzy confused bloating gas burp achey
- Remedies for gas and bloating
- Dizzy tired gas bloating am i pregnant
- Gas and dizzy
- Home remedies for bloating stomach and gas
- Heartburn constipation bloating gas sleepy nausea dizzy
- Gas bloating dizziness tiredness cause