Suggest remedies for pain in right lower quadrant radiating to right testicle

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Abdominal Pain
Question: Sharp burning type pain in lower right abdominal area that radiates into right testicle. It come and goes. What could this be?
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs work up and examination

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. Sharp burning pain in right lower quadrant radiating to right testicles, should be evaluated for urinary tract infections, bowel pathologies, hernia if any, diverticulosis etc as all these can lead to such radiating pain. Last but not the least is constipation, and can give such pain in lower quadrants.

Take some tylenol, use some scrotal support and visit a doctor and let them run some baseline labs to analyse the cause. Urine routine exam, abdominal ultrasound etc will be wiseand will decide the future management accordingly.

I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan