Suggest remedies for pain in right leg and foot post an injury
MRI scan will help in proper diagnosis.
Thanks for posting your query.
You injured your hip almost two months ago. The presence of pain and limp is suggestive of an internal hip joint injury. Even if the bones are not broken, the chances of a ligament tear are there. The best way to find out the problem is to get an MRI scan of the hip done. Do consult an orthopedician for a proper examination and further treatment. Avoid all painful movements till then.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
You are welcome.
I am happy I could help.
Please do recommend our services to others too in case you found them helpful. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you the best in whatever you do.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cold foot after leg injury
- Leg pain from back injury
- What is the remedy for foot pain after an injury
- Severe foot pain without injury
- Leg pain after injury mri normal done heat treatment remedy
- Sudden foot pain no injury
- Neuropathy pain leg injury on hydrocodone fentanyle patch suggestion
- Pain in leg after an old injury
- Foot pain no injury
- Knee injury painful pins and needles down leg any suggestions