Suggest precautions to be taken after embryo transfer
I would like to know about the pecautions after embyro transfer. My sister who is 37 yrs had ET 3 days back. It is her first ivf.
She is worried as she went for loo immediately after 10 min of transfer as it was very urgent will it cause impact on success rate? She came home in car after resting for 2 hrs in hospital.
Can she lay to right or left side or should she sleep laying on back only? Any thing she can follow to improve success rate?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Passing urine after embryo transfer has no impact on success rates.
2) She can lie down any ways she wants and it has no impact on success.
3) There is nothing else she needs to do for improving success rates.
4) Let her be relaxed and continue her pregnancy.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can dulcolax be taken after embryo transfer
- Precautions after icsi embryo transfer
- Cold after embryo transfer
- Tea taken after embryo transfer
- Food to be taken after embryo transfer
- After embryo transfer precautions
- Ascard can b taken after embryo transfer
- Dizziness after embryo transfer
- Precautions after frozen embryo transfer
- Precautions after embryo transfer climbing stairs
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?