Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

166 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest medicines for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction

Answered by
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa


Practicing since :1983

Answered : 1525 Questions

Posted on Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Premature Ejaculation
Question: I am 40 yr old I have two children, My problem is
Premature ejaculation and ED.Please tell me available
tablet in XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
there are many pills

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing
Sildenafil 25.50 and 100 mg , Tadalafil 5.10 and 20 mg and Udenafil 50 and 100 mg are available. All are equally effective . Take any of these 30-60 minutes before sex
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

Recent questions on Premature ejaculation

doctor1 MD

Dear doctors, im having some problems with my reproductive organ. I feel irritation and tingling discomfort in urethra & sometimes semen discharge after urination plus premature ejaculation.

Since im diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis , Im taking sulfuzaine and proxen. And omeprazole

Age 28 years


doctor1 MD

Hi My name is addie i am 24 year old guy and i am single, from a week i am facing a problem of soft erection and sort of premature ejaculation, because now day when i trying to masturbate,first i found hard to get and full erection and when i got 90% erection i ejaculate. I do not know what is this, because i continuously doing the PC muscles exercise form past 3-4 month, before 2 week my erection was good and do not fell like now. from 2-3 days i continuously feeling the urge of pee or something i urge to get out from my penis little with tickling and burn. want to tell u one more thing before this situation, i use-to massage my penis but when i about to ejaculate by squishing my PC muscles i hold the ejaculation and stop massaging, i hold my cum inside, so tell this harmful or i am facing this problem due to poor diet or wrong exercise of penis plz help me,

doctor1 MD

i am around 51yrs. I am hypertensive, taking stamlo beta medicine for the last 3yrs. till date I am maintaining a normal blood pressure level and i have not faced any problem related to hypertension. I am also a tee tottler .should i continue the medication or stop. now after around 1and half yrs of my successful marriage i am facing a problem of erectyle dusfunction and premature ejaculation pls advise please suggest some ayurvedic or herbs without having any side effects that may help treat my erectyle dysfunction and premature ejaculation problem

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor I'm from India & I'm 32yrs, 5'9", 60Kgs and never suffered with any kind of Diseases in my life before my Query is I ejaculate in less than 1 min after intercourse & after one Climax I'm not able to get the Hard Erection again to do Second intercourse even after 1 Hour, I'm married since last 4 years & I love my wife very much I want to satisfy her as well please help and suggest some names of the Tablets which I can get here in Hyderabad (India) and to get permanent relief from this problem of Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction. Please Help. Thanks...

doctor1 MD

Hi, I have a problem of pre mature ejaculation, the sensitivity is too high and as a a result the climax is reached very fast.

doctor1 MD

I need a doctor to review and explain my semen analysis report Following are the two tests I have taken in the last month Test # 1 - 3rd Nov 2017 Color: Grey White Volume: 1.5 ml Consistency: Liquid pH: 8.0 Liquification time: 35 minutes Total...

doctor1 MD

Hello, I am a 40 year old healthy male. Just wanted to ask you an important question. 1. Is it okay to rub the penis against my wife’s clothes for 10-15 minutes, when we both are wearing the clothes and doing foreplay in the initial stages. I...