Suggest medication to help relieve Benadryl allergy symptoms

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Wed, 21 Oct 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I took benadryl clonazepam keppra and lamictal not thinking correctly that I was allergic to benadryl what is the safest thing to do at this point?
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Wait and Watch

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
Benadryl is itself an anti allergic drug, but its not very uncommon to have allergy to anti allergic drugs.
Since you have consumed Benadryl, now you have to wait and watch as the treatment would depend on the symptoms , if you develop any.
In case in past you had a severe reaction to Benadryl, in that case you should see your doctor immediately, they would give you Intravenous Steroid shot.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD