Suggest medication for seborrheic dermatitis
I suggest you try a ketoconazole based shampoo e.g. Nizoral shampoo. Lather it well on to your wet scalp and allow it to act for 7-10 minutes before rinsing it off.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Seborrheic dermatitis and face scrub
- Drugs/medication for tinea, seborrheic dermatitis
- Will thryoid medication help with seborrheic dermatitis
- Seborrheic dermatitis and cerazette
- Seborrheic dermatitis scrotum scaling
- Seborrheic dermatitis after chemo
- Seborrheic dermatitis oxytetracycline
- Seborrheic dermatitis on my eyelid
- Seborrheic dermatitis and estrogen
- Penile seborrheic dermatitis
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body