Suggest medication for gum bleeding during pregnancy
Pregnancy gingivitis, attrition, abrasion, scaling, tooth paste.
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the bleeding gums is concerned, it can be because of the pregnancy gingivitis secondary to hormonal changes or secondary to deposits over the teeth.
Nothing to be panic, consult an oral physician and get it evaluated. If it is pregnancy gingivitis, it will subside soon after delivary. if it is because of deposits, You can get your teeth cleaned superficially. Later you can use topical gum astringent like tannic acid. Do saline gargling.
Regarding the sensitivity in the teeth, it can be because of the atrited or abraded teeth. You can use desensitising tooth paste like sensodyne or sensoform. You need to use the tooth paste in proper way by applying it over the teeth and leave it for two minutes and then brush it with normal brush.
I hope I have answered your query if you have any queries reply me back. take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Brown bleeding during pregnancy
- Unexplained bleeding during pregnancy
- Orange bleeding during pregnancy
- Heavy bleeding during pregnancy
- Is bleeding during pregnancy normal
- Pcos and bleeding during pregnancy
- Uti bleeding during pregnancy
- Bright bleeding during pregnancy
- Drugs/medication for Bleeding during pregnancy
- Medication to stop bleeding during pregnancy