Suggest medication for dust allergy
Antihistamine eye drops suggested
Thanks for posting your query on hcm.
For allergy, you may use eye drops with antihistamines like OCUREST-AH. This has chlorpheniramine maleate which is anti allergic. You may use this twice a day (2 drops in each eye) for 5 days.
Also, you may use lubricating eye drops like LUBREX/ REFRESH once a day for a week.
Hope you found this useful. If you have any further doubts/ clarifications, please feel free to ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe dust allergies symptoms
- Dust allergy causes
- Dust allergy and ramipril
- Dust allergy remedies
- Dust allergy unani medicine
- Need medication to cure dust allergy and bleeding from nose
- Drugs/medication for chalk dust allergy
- Suggest me medicine for smoke and dust allergy
- Need medication for dust allergy
- Drugs/medication for dust allergy