Suggest homeopathic remedies for headache

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Homeopathy
Question: Hello Doctor. Is there any treatment for cylindrical eyesight in homeopathy. Mine is - 1.75.can it be cured as I have severe headaches because of it . Can u suggest me any medication to. Improve it. Thank you
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic treatment required

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
I apreciate your interest in homeopathy.
Homeopathy medicine are safe to use and has no side effect.
Homeopathy has god medicine for eye related issue.
But you need to use power specs for eyesight. Using specs may help you get relief from strain.
There are no good medicine which may decrease the eyesight to the normal.
I am suggesting some medicine which may help you get relief from pain and also it would stop increasing the number.
You may start with
1 Jaborandi Q 15 drops with half cup of water three times in day.
2 Belladona 30 6 pills twice in day
3 Cinreria maritima Eye drop apply 3-4 times in a day

Take medicine for month and then update for further assistance

Hope this is clear to you

In case of any query regarding medicine and dose feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 14 hours later
Doctor Thank you so much. I would like to know if 1) these medicines will provide me relief from throbbing headaches as I am tired of popping in pills 2)will I have to take these medicines all my life 3) I am currently taking lemma minor and ammonia carb for DNS problem, can I take these medicines in conjunction with them
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
1) these medicines will provide me relief from throbbing headaches as I am tired of popping in pills
Yes Medicine would help to get relief from the headache and related complain. Medicine will act on the muscle and blood circulation to give you relief.

2)will I have to take these medicines all my life
No, You have to take medicine for certain period. The duration of treatment may depend upon the prognosis of complain. You may have 2-3 spells of treatment and during course their may be change in medicine.

3) I am currently taking lemma minor and ammonia carb for DNS problem
You may take Lemna minor and ammonia carb along with the suggested medicine.

Hope this would help you to decide the course of treatment.
In case of any query free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng