• question-icon

Suggest homeopathic medication to postpone menstrual cycle

Posted on Tue, 11 Jul 2017 in Homeopathy
Question: Which Homeo medicine can be used to.postpone mensural cycle
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic medicine to postpone menstrual cycle

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX
I appreciate your interest in homeopathy. Medicine are safe to use and has no side effect.
their are some good homeopathic medicine which are used for the delaying the regular cycle.
You may start with
1 senecio Aureus Q 15 drops with half cup of water twice in day for 15 days
2 jonosia asoca Q 15 drops with half cup of water twice in day for 15 days

You may start with the medicine.
These medicine are suggested in case of delaying the regular cycle. In case of presence on any clinical complain please share with us before the start of medicine.
Medicine may take time to act so you may feel gradual change.
In case of urgent requirement you may opt alternate course of treatment.

Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath