Suggest dosage of Alka-Seltzer for headache
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.
Alka-Seltzer is an effervescent antacid and pain reliever containing three active ingredients; aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) (ASA), sodium bicarbonate, and anhydrous citric acid. Aspirin is associated with a risk of Reye's syndrome in children. Reye’s syndrome usually occurs in children who have had a recent viral infection, such as chickenpox or the flu. So it might not be a good idea to give XXXXXXX Seltzer to your child.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does alka seltzer do
- Is it dangerous to take alka seltzer night every night
- Side effect of alka-seltzer
- Usage of alka-seltzer
- Does alka seltzer help nausea
- Will alka seltzer hurt my ulcer
- Alka seltzer and pepto bismol together
- Methamphetamine and alka seltzer
- Alka seltzer and pepto bismol
- Alka seltzer fruit chews
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever