Suggest dosage for Oxycodone
no hard and fast rule BUT
Doses greater than 100 mg a day are going to produce some dependence and withdrawal. This would have to be a context in which the pain was quite severe and not able to be handled by other modalities. There is considerable risk of addiction and fatality when one gets into this range.
Generally the oral is used in the context of a fatal (cancer) illness in this context the only consideration is whether the pain is controlled. Also in this context generally there would be a LONG acting narcotic being given and then the other narcotics used on top of the long acting for pain that isn't controlled by it (breakthrough pain).
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest a drug like oxycodone that could relieve pain
- Oxycodone apap 5mg 325mg dosage
- Taking oxycodone and finished medicinehave withdrawal reaction suggest
- Oxycodone elixir dosage
- Oxycodone liquid dosage
- Oxycodone ir vs oxycodone
- Oxycontin vs oxycodone dosage
- Taking oxycodone with asprin suggest
- Severe back and neck problems taking oxycodone suggestions
- Oxycodone acetaminophen 5 325 dosage