Suggest dosage and usage of Plavinol
What is it/ is it any good/ COST
Hello and thank you for asking on HCM!
I would like to inform you that Plavinol is not a drug, it is a natural supplement containing Mulberry leaf extraxts, ashwagandra root and leaf extract ect. that may improve the blood sugar and lipid profile.
I wouldn't recommend to stop the treatment and substitute it with Plavinol, but she can use it together with the treatment recommended by her physician.
So, keep monitoring the blood sugar while adding Plavinol and reduce the doses of oral antidiabetics if the glucose levels tends to get lowered.
Hope the information will help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest the dosage of cipro
- Suggested dosage of omnacortil 10
- Econorm sachet dosage usage
- Suggest the dosage of adderall xl
- Aqualac syrup usage and dosage
- Suggest the dosage of zinc supplements
- Legalon forte usage dosage
- Suggest the dosage of clozapine and valproate
- Suggest the appropriate dosage of mifepristone
- Suggest the dosage of azithromycin for chlamydia