Suggest diet plan to control excessive hunger

Kathy
Kathy Shattler

Dietitian & Nutritionist

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in Weight & Lifestyle
Question: dear doctor,
im 60 kg and i want to diet . i feel hungry all time
do you have any way to help me ?
Answered by Kathy Shattler 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Welcome to HCM. I have reviewed your question

Detailed Answer:
I do believe I can help. Please provide me your height, your usual diet (vegetarian, etc), any chronic medical conditions (i.e diabetes) and your weight goal. I will do my best to guide you once I get a little more information from you.

Do you eat breakfast? The hunger you speak of, is it actual rumbling in your stomach or do you think you are hungry because you think of food all of the time?

We have two hunger hormones I am trying to figure out which one is causing you trouble, leptin or gherlin.

Lets try to figure this out.

Regards, XXXXXXX J. Shattler, MS,RDN
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj