Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Erictile Dysfunction. Reduced penis size. What can be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
I guess I am suffering with Erictile Dysfunction and also the size of my penis has reduced these days. I am suffering with this problem for past 6 months. I am married blessed with a son. I have tried no medications so far and not allergic to any medicines.
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Lipid profile, Blood sugar

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,
Anybody can experience erectile dysfunction at any age.

I shall like you to be investigated with lipid profile and blood sugar. In addition, I shall be interested in knowing your working hours as well as the level of stress in your job. I shall also be interested to know if there has been any change of job or family circumstances in the recent past.

Hoping to hear from you soon.


Rajiv Goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffering from Erictile Dysfunction. Reduced penis size. What can be done? 1 hour later

Thanks for answering to my Query. My Blood Sugar levels are normal and I have not undergone my lipid profile tests yet. My Working hours are 2,00 PM until 11,00 PM however, we do have peak times for 6 months during the year XXXXXXX to XXXXXXX during which the work hours will be 2.00 PM until 3.00 or 4.00 AM as well. There has not been any job change or any change in my family anytime recently. I am stressed out a lot these days due to financial reasons in my family.

Please do let me know any natural remedies to overcome this problem as my Sexual life is not so good as it used to be earlier.
Another problem I am facing is that the size of my penis has decreased from 7.2 inches to 6.7 inches. I feel a flab of fat forming just above my penis which is the major cause for this issue I guess.

I would like to get my tool back to the original length and also would like to get back my sexual zeal again but mostly with natural remedies to the extent possible.

Please advise.

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 14 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

Erectile dysfunction is usually a function of brain and penis. Any kind of stress in life shall lead to erectile dysfunction. Poor erection can lead to apparent decrease in size of penis. No real change of penile size takes place till at least 60 years of age when the person starts aging.

You need not worry yourself about the erection and the size. It is just a temporary phase in life linked to the stress.

In the meantime, kindly start yourself on T. Vygomax forte twice daily. It is an extract of natural herbs and has no long term consequences.


Rajiv Goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor