Smoked fake weed, smoker, dizzy, increased heart beat. What is wrong with me?
Thanks for posting your query.
Smoking or consuming cannabis products, the weed in your case, is a very serious adventure because they are habit forming drugs and can cause physical dependence very soon.
You are feeling the weirdness in the body again and again that is the feature of these addiction causing drugs, person starts having drug seeking behaviour just to reduce uneasiness and to remain in the ecstasy. These drugs can lead to irreversible severe psychosis at times!
Just avoid this kind of misadventures; they can ruin children like you before they get ready to understand the complexities of this world.
Just stop taking any further push of the weeds or any prohibited crack and take lots of fluids and liquid diets, the cannabinoid will get washed out in a day or two.
You would be better soon.
Evil begets evil!
Why not to quit the smoking itself?
Wish you a great health and bright future ahead.
Please do write back in case you have follow up queries to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart beating fast after smoking weed
- Super fast heart beat from smoking weed
- Increased heart beat dizziness what could this me
- Weird heart beat after smoking weed
- Is that normal when your heart beat increase while smoking weed
- Heart beating extremely fast after smoking weed
- Heart skipped a beat whats wrong
- Heart skips beat after smoking weed
- Smoking weed makes my heart skip beats
- Smoking weed heart beating fast metal taste
- Frequent leg and back pain in different parts of body with swelling....
- Tested positive for HSV-2. Trying for weight gain. Will ensure plus have...
- Do you think taking poly iron will help heart racing? Is oxygen...
- Tiny itchy bumps that blanch when pressed randomly appeared on arms,...
- Abdominal pain which moves to testicle. CT, Urine test and USG scan said...
- Having severe back pain while sleeping. History of bladder and kidney...
- Bruise on back that pained. Pleurisy? Why did my nasal cavity start to...
- Jaw pain, bruises, lump under left jaw, stuffiness, facial pressure....
- Giraffe skin pattern by drying. Applying creams and exfoliation. What...
- Painful bump on buttocks, itches. Appears and clears. Whats this?