Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Small penis. Enlargement methods?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 466 Questions
is it possible to enlarge a penis, because mine is really small it is like 3 inches only and it is very thin
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 14 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

A penis size of 3 inches in the flaccid state is considered normal and also can satisfy a woman in every way.

The size of the penis cannot be increased by means of any pills or medications and they are in no way helpful. Rather they are associated with different side effects such as headaches, flushing, facial pain etc.

However there is a specific exercise called Power Stretch Technique:

It involves squeezing and pulling the penis on regular basis.
Breath in deeply when you start stretching your penis, hold the stretch for a couple of seconds.
Release the stretch but maintain the grip while exhaling for two seconds.

This exercise will increase the size of the penis in both flaccid and erect state.
While performing the exercise, if you get an erection, wait till the erection subsides and then continue the exercise.

The exercise is best done in the flaccid state.
Take caution of not stretching the penis too much and pressing it too hard. Overdoing it may affect local circulation and is harmful.

Also there are surgical methods like phalloplasty(increase in length) and girth enhancement (widening) can be done.

There are also injections of PMMA and silicone which help in girth enhancement.You will have to discuss with a Urologist for this but I do not feel that you would require these at this age.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow up if any.

Wishing you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor