Sir/Madam, my age is 28. I am pregnant of 20
Level II ultrasound scan is needed.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have seen the attached report. The ultrasound scan report is normal but you need to have a level II scan to confirm the absence of any congenital anomaly.
If the triple marker test and the level II scan comes normal then you can continue with the pregnancy.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. XXXXXXX Tayal.
Level II scan is different.
Thanks for writing again.
Level II ultrasound scan is different from TIFFA scan. You need to get the level II scan done separately.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Birth defects can be there.
I've checked the report...
The risk of trisomy 21 is 1 in 809. This is not a very high risk. But you need to have a level II scan to rule out any malformations.
Toxoplasmosis infection can cause newborns to have eye infections, an enlarged liver and spleen, jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes), and pneumonia. There's a high risk of mortality (can be within a few days of birth). Those who survive can have intellectual disabilities, severely impaired eyesight, cerebral palsy, seizures and other problems.
It is best to consider termination of pregnancy after discussing with your gynaecologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...