Should I concerned about itchy red rashes and bumps on the chest, arms and back?
Photo dermatitis, potent topical steroid, antihistaminic
I have gone through your complaints and reviewed the attached photographs.
It is looking like photo dermatitis.
If I was her treating doctor I would recommend her to apply potent topical steroid like clobetasol propionate cream on the affected areas twice daily and take antihistaminic like tablet cetrizine 10 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.
Potent topical steroids are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
Also avoid direct sun exposure.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red itchless bumps on chest and back
- Invisible itchy bumps on back and chest
- Itchy red bumps on lower back
- Red bumps legs arms chest back stomach dont itch scab
- Itchy rash chest and back
- Little red itchy bumps on back
- Burning itchy rash chest stomach back arms
- Red bumps on back of tongue should i be worried
- Itchy red bumps on back
- Red bump on back back pain